New recipes and videos please follow us on Youtube,Facebook and ınstagram
1 cup red lentils
1 liter of water
1.5 cups of delicious fine bulgur
1 cup olive oil
1.5 tablespoons of chili paste
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
The desired amount of paprika
1 cup hot water
1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 bunch parsley
6-7 stalks of green onions
1.5 tsp salt
Lettuce or arugula
Wash handle 1.Merci put on fire with 1 liter of water. Leave open the cooker. (Or carrying) crushed lentils and boil until slightly thick juicy. (If you take all the water would dry meatballs) should be the consistency of custard .Piş lentil.
2. Cutlet deep and shallow coarse bulgur / meatballs taken to the pelvis. Stir in the lentils cooked on. grab them off until the findings of the bottle with aluminum foil (30-45 minutes) to wait. Add the red pepper paste and tomato sauce on
3. Remove the pan chop the onion. Saute onions lightly with olive oil. Add the roasted red pepper onion close as you want to shoot the gold.
4. Wash and chop the green onions. The wash in the same way a bunch of parsley coast. Put them aside.
5. Add salt to mix in deep bowl and knead for 10 minutes. waiting at the edge of the greens fees you knead meatballs and roasted pulbiberl olive oil, add the onion. Knead for 2-3 minutes. Give your little way in large parts of the coconut palm plucked fees. (Which may be the shape of an ellipse or raw meat)
6. Place the lettuce or arugula Arrange them on a serving dish over meatballs